Boiler Engineer (South Atlanta, Georgia|Direct Hire)
South Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering. ME a plus
- Experience in engineering applications and product development fields related to gas fired consumer products.
- Understanding of CSA certification process and ANSI standards related to water heaters, boilers and space heaters.
- Experience with SolidWorks or similar 3D software.
- Experience with mechanical systems/HVAC product design and application a plus.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical proficiency in gas product field.
- Computer literacy to include but not limited to MS Office products
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Codes as they apply to gas fired products.
- Experience with the following engineering tools would be desirable.
- Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Design of Experiment.
- Highly motivated and driven by success.
- Ability to participate and motivate others in a collaborative engineering environment High level of personal integrity and honesty.
- Team player able to operate with independence as required.
- Results / task oriented work ethic. independence as required.